Join small cohorts of recent grads and graduates to develop impactful job search skills with Career Specialists!
We will focus on:
- Tools to succeed in this current job market
- Opportunities to expand your connections
- Strategies to reach your employment goals
- Connect with professionals from the field
- This workshop series is for all UTSC graduates who are actively looking to find employment.
- To get the most out of this program, we need a 6-week commitment from all members of this club to participate.
6-week program session dates: Next group start is the week of September 25! Day of week TBD based on best availability, will be a Wed or Thurs to avoid holiday dates.
We expect a new group to start every 2-3 weeks, and run for 6 weeks.
How do I join the Club?
Step 1) Register here! Within 1 business day someone will get back to you with a link to a survey that asks about availability, job search goals, and more!
Step 2) Complete the survey we send you.
Step 3) Once we have a sense for best day of the week, we will schedule it with you!
If you have questions about the Job Seekers Club send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org