Welcome to UTSC! Take advantage of the resources and supports available through the FirstYear@UTSC program to help you successfully transition into your first year. This is hosted by the Academic Advising & Career Centre, Student Life, and International Student Centre.
FirstYear@UTSC program is available from the moment you are admitted until the end of your first-year university to ease your transition! You can access the following:
- FirstYear@UTSC Online Hub is a one-stop shop where you can find information about navigating university and resources to support your academic success, career exploration, wellbeing, and experiences outside of the classroom. This will be available early June and you will receive an email invitation.
- You will be connected to your First Year Peer navigators who will help you to navigate your first year.
- Get help choosing your first year courses and receive answers to your questions through the Get Started program.
- Prep Yourself workshops to support your course selection, learning, engagement, and well-being
- Information and resources for international students
- Stay on track of important dates and deadlines, resources, and announcements.
Please setup the multifactor authentication on your phone to access the hub and other UofT student web systems.