Students are responsible for meeting all degree and program requirements.
Resources to assist you with choosing your courses
- Refer to the calendar to determine the courses you must complete for your program(s) prior to graduation.
- If you are a new student and unsure of your program(s), be sure to attend Get Started and make use of the Calendar, Course Planner [PDF - 207 KB] and the Get Started Course Selection Modules.
- Use the course timetable to develop your weekly schedule.
- Complete the Time Table Work Sheet [PDF - 362 KB] to help you assess your time commitments.
- Register for your courses on ACORN/ROSI.
- Meet with an Academic & Learning Strategist for support with course selection.
- Many courses are open to any student who has met the pre-requisites. Some courses have enrollment restrictions and other courses have specific enrolment instructions. Refer to the course timetable for more information.
- Most tutorials begin after the first lecture is scheduled.
- You are responsible for checking all pre-requisites, co-requisites and exclusions of courses, as ACORN/ROSI does not check this for you.
- Students must pass all prerequisite courses before enrolling in the course being described. If a student does enroll in a course without the proper prerequisites and without having permission from the instructor to do so, they can be removed from the course at any time. Even with permission from the instructor, students assume all risks and responsibility for registering in a course without having the proper academic foundation that the prerequisite courses provide.
- You must not enroll in courses that have a time conflict.