Take a virtual tour of our townhouses
This content requires Adobe
Built on Flash Panorama
- There are 13 townhouse halls situated amongst the South Residence and North Residence areas. Living in a townhouse provides the opportunity to live in the most scenic parts of campus and enjoy all the convenience of being within an approximately 2-10-minute walk to UTSC academic buildings and facilities.
- Each fully-furnished self-contained unit contains 4-6 bedrooms, 1-2 toilet rooms and 1 shower, a full kitchen, storage area(s) and a living room/dining room.
- Residence fees include all utilities and campus wireless internet. Additional costs may include: meals (optional meal plan available), telephone, cable and laundry.
- All townhouse bedrooms are fully furnished and include a bed, desk, chair, dresser, and closet(s)
- Room types available:
- Single bedroom (120-140 square feet) 413 spaces available
- Single bedroom – Compact size (100 square feet, including closet): Smaller private bedroom offered at a lower cost. Available only in South Residence in 6-person townhouses 45 spaces available
- Shared bedroom (180 square feet): Double occupancy room with furniture for each occupant. Upper level and basement level offered at different rates. Available only in South Residence in 6-person townhouses 68 spaces available
- Students select to live one of the three Gender Rooming Types offered: All Gender, Same Gender Women, or Same Gender Men housing. An additional LGBTQ+ option is also offered in addition to selecting the Gender Rooming Type.
- Students may submit specific housemate/roommate requests on the Student Housing Portal by June 29, 2018.
- Residence Advisors are housed in each hall to lead a community and offer support. The Residence Life Team are on-call evenings and weekends 7 days a week to provide assistance to residents.
- Laundry rooms located in the townhouse areas provide residents 24-hour access to laundry
- Accessible housing is available.
- South Residence consists of Aspen, Birch, Cedar, Dogwood, Elm, Fir, Grey Pine, Hickory, and Ironwood Halls
- North Residence consists of Juniper, Koa, Larch, and Maple Halls
and South Residences Map