Check out our townhouses’ virtual tour
This content requires Adobe
Built on Flash Panorama
- All townhouses are within a 5 minute walk to any U of T Scarborough
class or facility. Living in a townhouse allows students to live in
the most scenic parts of campus and enjoy all the convenience and none
of the hassle of commuting.
- Each unit consists of 4-6 students and is self-contained and fully
furnished with bedrooms, bathroom(s), a kitchen, storage area and a
living room/dining room.
- The Residence fees include all utilities (water, heat and electricity),
ResNet (University wireless internet) and the Student Residence Council
fee. A fully equipped kitchen gives students the ability to cook their
own meals or an optional meal plan is available for purchase on campus.
- 87% of the 536 townhouses are single-occupancy bedrooms.
- Shared bedrooms are available at a significantly lower cost than a
single-occupancy bedroom. A total of 68 students can be accommodated
in a shared bedroom style units.
- Students may also request specific roommates if the request is in
a if done so by June 30th, 2013 however, all First Year students reside
in same-gender units.
- Residence Advisor's are assigned and housed in various Hall's to lead
a community offer support and are on call evenings and weekends 7 days
- There are laundry rooms available in the townhouse area and resident
are given 24 hour access.
- Accessible accommodations are available for students with accessibility
- South Residence consists of Aspen Hall, Birch Hall, Cedar Hall, Dogwood
Hall, Elm Hall, Grey Pine Hall, Hickory Hall and Ironwood Hall.
- North Residence consists of Juniper Hall, Koa Hall, Larch Hall and
and South Residences Map