Check out our apartment’s virtual tour
This content requires Adobe
Built on Flash Panorama
- Located in South Residence next to the Residence Centre, Joan Foley Hall consists of 58 three to five person units. All units are equipped with two bathrooms, a full kitchen, a living/dining room, and a storage room. Residence fees include all utilities and campus wireless internet. All apartments are fully furnished. Additional costs may include: meals (optional meal plan available), telephone, cable and laundry.
- Accessible housing is available.
- Students select to live one of the three Gender Rooming Types offered: All Gender, Same Gender Women, or Same Gender Men housing. An additional LGBTQ+ option is offered in addition to selecting the Gender Rooming Type.
- Students may submit specific housemate/roommate requests on the Student Housing Portal by June 29, 2018.
- Room types available:
- Single bedrooms (150 square feet): A bed, chair, desk, and wardrobe are provided. 217 bed spaces available
- Shared bedrooms (150 square feet): Beds are bunk bed style, with one bed stacked over the other. A moveable ladder, safety rail, and shelf are provided for the top bunk. Two desks, two chairs, one wardrobe, one dresser are provided. 24 bed spaces available
- Please note:
- Students considering this option should be comfortable staying in either the top or bottom bunk bed. The specific bunk space is not assigned by SHRL, is first come, first served on Move In Day or decided between the two students sharing the space
- The bunk beds are offered in the standard twin XL mattress size (long beds are not available for this room type)
- There is less storage per person in this room type than in a single bedroom. Students bringing a significant amount of personal belongings to residence may find this room does not meet their needs
- Each of the four floors in Joan Foley Hall has a common room facing the scenic Highland Creek Valley. These central areas are used both for social activities as well as study space during exam periods. Across from the lounge on each floor are laundry, garbage, and recycling rooms.
- Residence Advisors are housed in each hall to lead a community and offer support. The Residence Life Team are on-call evenings and weekends 7 days a week to provide assistance to residents.
and South Residences Map (JF = Joan Foley Hall)