International StudiesFaculty List
- E.W. Dowler, A.M. (Harvard), Ph.D. (London School of Economics), Professor
- A. Rubinoff, A.B. (Allegheny), M.A., Ph.D. (Chicago), Professor
- S. Solomon, B.A. (McGill), M.A., Ph.D. (Columbia), Professor
- J. Teichman, B.A., M.A., Ph.D. (Toronto), Professor
- P. Kingston, B.A. (Toronto), M.A. (London), D.Phil. (Oxford), Associate Professor
- M. Mahtani, B.A. (Dalhousie), Ph.D. (London), Associate Professor
- S.J. Rockel, M.A., Ph.D. (Toronto), Associate Professor
- K. Liddle, B.A. (Oberlin), M.A. (Auburn), Ph.D. (Emory), Assistant Professor
- L. Chan, B.A., M.A. (Toronto), Senior Lecturer
International Studies ProgramsMAJOR PROGRAM IN INTERNATIONAL STUDIES (ARTS)
Enrolment in the Major Program in International Studies has been suspended indefinitely. Students who first enrolled at UTSC prior to the 2010 Summer Session will be able to complete the program provided they have completed (ISTB01H3) by the end of the 2010 Fall Session. Students who enrolled prior to the 2010 Summer Session should refer to the 2009/2010 UTSC Calendar.
Note: (ISTB01H3) is no longer offered. Students may take IDSB10H3 as a substitute.
International Studies Courses
ISTD01H3 Readings in International Studies
For upper level students whose interests are not covered in one of the other courses normally offered. Courses will normally only be available to students who have completed 15 full credits and all of the Core courses. Students must obtain consent from the Supervisor of Studies and supervising instructor before registering for this course.Prerequisite: POLB80H3 & POLB81H3 & [(ISTB01H3) or IDSB10H3]