- Maintenance, repair & installation of all locking hardware, keying and rekeying of cylinders.
- Special Medeco security lock systems
- Installation of automatic door operators
- Consulting services on security & hardware systems
- Any locksmith work requested by the department that is not considered regular building maintenance will be charged to the department
- Departments will be charged for any labour and material required by the locksmith
- Any work done on exterior doors, hallway doors, and classroom doors will be the responsibility of FMD. Re-keying a door to a departmental code or any modification to the standard door will be charged to a department
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE COSTS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE DUE TO INCREASING COSTS FROM SUPPLIER.
- Interior & exterior painting
- Finishing of custom millwork
- Stripping & refinishing of furniture, including antiques
- Any painting work requested by the department that is not considered regular building maintenance will be charged to the department
(Source: Operations and Services Handbook: Whom to Call For What [Facilities and Services, University of Toronto] (1995))