The University of Toronto Scarborough ACPA committee is mandated to ensure that
the physical environment of U of T Scarborough is accessible for persons with disabilities with
the ultimate goal of creating a barrier free design of the campus.
Composition of the Committee:
Role of Members:
- Chief Administrative Officer
- At least two students with disabilities
- A SCSU Representative
- Director of AccessAbility Services
- Assistant Director of AccessAbility Services
- Representatives from Facilities Management and Human Resources
- Responsible for representing their department's/group accessibility concerns.
- Attend meetings as scheduled in order to receive, consider and respond to individual, group or institutional concerns regarding accessibility issues on the campus.
- Act generally as an advocate on campus for persons with disabilities and to make the campus community more aware of accessibility issues.
For further information regarding ACPA please contact Billi Jo Cox, Project Coordinator and Assistant to Director, Business Development & Special Advisor to the CAO Business Development at 416-208-2719 or by email email@example.com