- Increased academic stress due to an accumulation of work and final exams approaching.
- Concern about housing and employment for next year if this has not been secured.
- May question intellectual abilities or program choice, thoughts of not returning to university next year.
- Refer to the final exam schedule to coordinate your exam schedule and plan ahead.
- Visit the Academic Advising & Career Centre to discuss program and career options.
- Learn about off-campus housing services provided by Student Housing & Residence Life.
- Talk to a counsellor about stress management techniques. The Health & Wellness Centre on campus offers individual and group counselling services to registered students.
- Check out Academic Advising & Career Centre's Choosing Your Program Month.