Documentation is required for all students engaged in clinical training. Timely and accurate completion of the following practicum-related forms for each undertaken practicum is a program requirement; the responsibility rests on you, the student, to ensure deadlines are met. Questions about the documentation and/or deadline compliance may be directed to the Practicum Coordinator.
- Clinical Placement Learning Contract - completed by you and your clinical supervisor within the first month of practicum.
- Clinical Placement Student Evaluation Form - completed by your clinical supervisor and reviewed with you at the mid- and end- points of the practicum.
- Clinical Placement Clinical Hours Summary - completed by you at the end of the practicum.
- Clinical Placement Feedback Form - completed by you at the end of the practicum.
Additional Documentation for external practica include the:
- WSIB Student Declaration - completed only once per program.
- WSIB Employer Declaration - required for each practicum outside of the MA summer practicum.
Forms may be periodically updated so please check back to this page for the most current versions available.