Concussions: Resources and Supports on Campus

Seek Medical Attention

Anyone with a suspected concussion should seek medical services. As a U of T Scarborough student, you can visit the Health & Wellness Centre, at SL270, to be assessed by a doctor. You can also visit your family doctor, local walk-in clinics, urgent care centres or Emergency Department at the nearest hospital.

If you witness a person sustain a head injury and they become unconscious, call an ambulance.
Do not move the person or remove any equipment, such as a helmet or seat belt, in case of a spine injury.


Information above has been adapted with permission from Parachute Canada