The University of Toronto Scarborough presents Camp U of T Scarborough
Camp U of T Scarborough is a summer day camp for children ages 6-12 years and offers campers the option of either TENNIS or RECREATIONAL programming in the mornings, followed by a mini-University experience in the afternoons with hourly rotations in computers, science, arts and crafts, dance and dramatic theatre, which all take place on campus. In addition, the camp offers comprehensive 2-week Leadership programs for teens 13-16yrs comprised of team and individual Leadership themed character building workshops, recreational activities and off-campus excursions.
- Nut-free summer camp that operates from 9am-4pm Monday through Friday. Doors open @8:30am!
- Progressive academic anti-bullying environment with onsite campus police services
- Low camper-to-staff ratio with age appropriate programming in recreation, arts and sciences
- On-line weekly lunch menu that provides vegetarian options and accommodates food allergies
- Post camp child-care service for campers 6-12 that provides low organized activities from 4:30-6pm
- CPR-B & First Aid trained university student camp counsellors with extensive camp experience
- User-friendly 24-hour access to online camp registration available Monday through Sunday
- Flexible 1-week camp registration throughout camp duration and 8-week camp registration incentive
- Daily radio communication amongst camp counsellors and administrative staff 8:30am-4:15pm
- Enhanced Leadership program (Leaders-in-Training) for teens ages 13-16 years
- Free camp hat provided to registered campers and Leadership teens on first day of camp session