Blackboard is UofT's institutionally supported learning management system (LMS) and Student Portal. Blackboard is integrated with ROSI (UofT’s student information system) and is a full-featured LMS with an advanced content system, a variety of student communication tools, and easy-to-use course administration features.
Log in: Open up a browser, and type in the following URL: http://portal.utoronto.ca/
If you require support regarding your Blackboard account, please visit http://ctl.utsc.utoronto.ca/technology/blackboard
Browse Your Courses
After you log in, your current courses should be listed on your home page.
If for some reason a course isn't listed, it could be because:
- Your instructor(s) haven't made the course 'available' yet (might not be using Blackboard)
- Your course isn't offered this session
- You may not be registered in it in ROSI
- You registered within the last 24 hours, so Blackboard hasn't been updated yet
- Your UTORid has a duplicate entry: you are logging in with one set of credentials and for some reason the portal recognizes another