VOLUNTEERS NEEDED… sit on the Health & Wellness Centre Student Advisory Committee for the
2016/2017 Academic Year…read more
Sitting on the University of Toronto Health & Wellness Student Advisory Committee can help make an already great department even better by voicing your ideas, views and suggestions. Meetings are held on a monthly basis during the academic year.
We are currently recruiting volunteers from the following groups:
· Faculty representative (1)
· Administrative staff representative (from any department at UTSC) (1)
Student Representatives as follows:
· Residence Advisor (1)
· Residence Undergraduates (1)
· Undergraduate Students “at large” (2)
· Graduate Student (1)
· Council on Student Services Member (1)
· Ex Officio members from Student Affairs and Services such as AccessAbility members, although holding no voting power , are also needed to contribute to meetings with information regarding programs and services relating to the Health & Wellness Centre
If you are attending UTSC, please let us know if you are interested or know of someone who would be interested in filling these positions by emailing email@example.com.