Offering 2 opportunities on October 12, 2017 9:00 am - 12:00 pm or 1-4pm
Goals and objectives
safeTALK helps participants become alert to suicide.
Suicide-alert people are better prepared to connect
persons with thoughts of suicide with life-affirming help.
Over the course of their training, safeTALK participants
will learn to:
• Notice and respond to situations where suicide
thoughts may be present
• Recognize that invitations for help are often
• Move beyond the common tendency to miss,
dismiss, and avoid suicide
• Apply the TALK steps: Tell, Ask, Listen, KeepSafe
• Know community resources and how to connect
someone with thoughts of suicide to them for
further suicide-safer help.
Certificate upon completion
Please sign up on CLN