One on One Sessions
A counsellor may suggest that one on one counselling is the best option to address your current concerns.
All appointments must be made by phone or in person, not via email or online.
In an Emergency or Crisis
If you are experiencing a crisis and feeling unable to cope and the Health & Wellness Centre is not open, emergency services and resources are available:
- Good2Talk Helpline for Post Secondary Students: 1-866-925-5454
- East Metro Youth Services Walk in Counselling Clinic: 416-438-3697
- Scarborough Mobile Crisis Unit: 416-495-2891
- Toronto Distress Centre: 416-408-4357
- Campus Police: 416-287-7333
- Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital: 416-284-8131
- For emergency situations call 911