1. 2018 Green Path Program application fee: $ 200.00 CAD
Please note U of T Engineering requires all applicants to complete an Online Student Profile and the assessment fee is $60.00 CAD.
Please note John H. Daniels Faculty of Architecture, Landscape, and Design (Daniels) requires all applicants to complete supplementary application and the fee is $45.00 CAD.
2. 2018 Green Path 12-week program fee: $13,600 CAD , includes
- Tuition fee for the 12-week Academic Preparation Program
- 12 weeks townhouse style accommodation in residence at UTSC
- One academic course (0.5 credit) CTLA02H3 "Exploring Cross-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts”
- Health insurance
- Text books (Except CTLA02H3 "Exploring Cross-Cultural Perspectives in Academic Contexts")
- Airport transfer upon arrival to UTSC campus
The fee does not include international airfare, local travel expense during the program, bank fees incurred when processing payment, food, the resident transition period from the end of the Green Path Program to the start of the academic term in September and other personal expenses.
The full program fee is required on or before January 5, 2018 after the applicant receives the official letter of offer in early December 2017. The bank draft in Canadian fund payable to "University of Toronto" has to be submitted together with your offer confirmation.