To qualify for the University of Toronto degree, students must:
1. Pass at least twenty full credits.
2. Of the twenty credits, at least six full credits must be at the C-level and/or D-level, with at least one full credit at the D-level.
3. Of the twenty credits, at least one half credit must come from each of the following five breadth categories. (See the course description for the category to which the course belongs):
- Arts, literature and language
- History, philosophy and cultural studies
- Social and behavioural sciences
- Natural sciences
- Quantitative reasoning
- For a Bachelor of Business Administration, complete a specialist program in Management or in Economics for Management Studies.
- For an Honours B.A. or an Honours B.Sc., complete: 1.one Specialist Program, or 2.two Major Programs, or 3.one Major Program and two Minor Programs.
5. Combinations of programs used to meet the program requirement must include at least twelve different full credits.
6. Earn a cumulative grade point average of at least 1.85. A student whose cumulative grade point average (CGPA) is at least 1.60, but less than 1.85, may request to graduate with a B.A. or B.Sc. Note: Only Programs offered by the University of Toronto Scarborough may be used to fulfill degree requirements.
For more details, please visit: http://www.utsc.utoronto.ca/~registrar/calendars/calendar/index.html