1. Application fee: CAD $200.00 online payment; non-refundable
2. 8-week program fee in 2018: CAD $11,200.00 including
- Residence fee
- Airport pick-up
- Health insurance
- Textbooks and other classroom materials
- Cultural, social activities and field trips
3. Withdrawal and refund policy
- Successful applicants shall receive a conditional offer of admission by March 1, 2018.Students have 10 working days to accept the offer and to submit the program fee, by an international bank draft in Canadian dollars payable to the “the University of Toronto”.
- Withdrawal deadline is April 1, 2018. If a student decides not to attend the program at UTSC after the April 1 deadline, the program fee is refundable minus a $4,000 administration fee.
- If a student fails to obtain a study permit to study in Canada, the program fee is fully refundable upon submission of the visa rejection letter to the International Academic Programs and Initiatives office.
- If the University of Toronto Scarborough rescinds the offer of admission for academic or administrative reasons, the prepaid program fee is fully refundable.
The fee does not include international airfare, local travel expense during the program, bank fees incurred when processing payment, food, the resident transition period from the end of the FAIR UTSC Program to the start of the academic term in September and other personal expenses. The full program fee is required within 10 days after the applicant receives the official letter of offer. The bank draft in Canadian fund payable to "the University of Toronto" must be submitted together with your offer confirmation form in early March.