- UTSC will announce the list of students who are selected to enter the FAIR UTSC program entrance test and interview in early December. (Not applied to Taiwan applicants.)
- The program entrance test consists of an English written test and an interview. The written component has 40-minute writing and 40-minute reading test. The interview test is about 15 minutes.
- UTSC will select the strongest candidates, and make conditional admissions decisions based on academic achievement and the results of the program entrance test and interview. To be eligible for consideration to UTSC, the student must meet all UTSC academic standards and course prerequisites.
Upon receipt of the official conditional admission decision on or before March 1, 2018, students have 10 days to accept the offer and to submit CAD $11,200 program fee (bank draft in Canadian dollars, payable to the "University of Toronto”).
This payment is fully refundable if the student can show proof that he/she has been rejected for a Canadian Study Permit. If the University of Toronto Scarborough rescinds its offer, the program fee is fully refundable. If a student decides not to attend the program at UTSC after the April 1 deadline, the program fee is refundable minus a $4,000 administration fee.
- Your admission offer will be re-evaluated upon receipt of the first term result of Grade 12 in late January or early February. The University reserves the right to rescind the offer of admission in the event that grades from Grade 12 do not satisfy the University's admission requirements.
- The student must provide an official copy of his/her high school graduation diploma and the Grade 12 (second term) transcript along with English translation in mid-July. This date will be specified in the offer of admissions.
Remarks: The minor student, under 18 years of age, is required to submit additional custodian notarized documents to apply for a student permit. Parents are responsible to find an eligible Canadian citizen to be their child’s custodian.