The Academic Advising & Career Centre (AA&CC) offers the following fairs throughout the year:
- Experience UTSC Fair
- Volunteer Fair
- Graduate & Professional Schools Fair
- Summer and Full-time Job Fair
- Entrepreneur Expo
- International Opportunities Fair
For more information or to participate in a fair, please contact Liz Annis at email@example.com.
Information Sessions allow you to inform students about your organization and the opportunities that you may have available. These are typically 1-2 hours in length.
- The cost to arrange an information session is $150 + HST
- We will provide AV equipment (e.g. computer, projector) if needed
- We will provide broad advertising on campus to promote your session
- Please allow at least two weeks notice in advance for booking your session
Career and Industry Panels
- Promote your organization, share your industry knowledge and connect with students and new graduates
- Participate in panels about specific careers and industries or general job search skills such as resumes and interviews
- Share your career story and advice with current students and new graduates in an intimate, interactive "mix & mingle" event
- Raise your organization's profile on campus and make contact with potential hires
For more information or to participate in an information session, panel or networking event, please contact Adrian Berg firstname.lastname@example.org.